Old 08-26-2024, 05:22 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Thumbs up

This is best answer, admin we should stick it.

Thank you tj805!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
Sorry that none of have gotten back to you yet. One of us will usually get back to you within a few days if we have some knowledge on the subject matter. When reconstituting Gh how much is in the vial can by the manufacturer. However, the standard is generally a 100iu kit with 10iu in each vial. So, yes, assuming you reconstituted a vial with 1ml of bac water, that 1ml equates to 10iu of Gh.

As for the dosing, that is dependent on you and what you hope to gain from it. I'm currently taking 4iu of somatropin a day in split doses, so I am going through a vial (10iu) every 2.5 days. If you're goal is general health, fat loss, recovery, anti-aging, etc. 1-3iu/ed is (for the most part) considered standard for men. For women roughly 0.5-2iu/ed.

If the goal is hypertrophy/tissue growth your looking at higher dosing. There is a gentleman in another forum I participate in occasionally that is running 20iu a day (overkill imo), meaning he is going through a complete kit every 5 days. Thats a good chunk of change. To get your feet wet though, I'd recommend starting at 4-6iu/ed for you and 3-4iu/ed for your wife.

If you're running it any less then 4 months you're throwing away money imo. Honestly, I'd say you should really target 6 months+. Although Gh in low to moderate doses is usually tolerated by most extremely well, I would also suggest taking support supplements to counter any potential side effects. I got CTS really bad this go around and had to taper back and add in some supplements before working back up. Hence, the 4iu/ed currently.

Some supplements I'd recommend:
-Methylated Multivitamin
-Berberine & ALA (potentially assist with insulin resistance)
-Dandelion Root Extract & Juniper (potentially assist with water retention)
-Zinc & Selenium (potentially assist with thyroid support)
-Saw Palmetto (for you; potentially assist with prostate enlargement)

I will also DM you some good info on Gh. I'd post it here, but it is a novel and I don't want to take over this thread. Also, it is not my work and I don't want to take credit for the time and effort of others.

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0