View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 03:15 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I've ordered 2 x Test E, 2 x arimidex and 2 x Nolvadex, all from Kalpa. The actual cycle was one of the questions I was going to ask when it had all arrived. At the moment, with this being my first ever cycle, I was going to play it safe and use just test at not much more than a TRT dose. Basically put myself back to where I was 20 odd years ago test wise. Haven't actually decided whether to pin every 4, 5, 6 or 7 days. Length of cycle would depend on how often I pin and how I react. Any advice or suggestions welcome!

For PCT I was going to run just Nolvadex with the arimidex on hand for on cycle if necessary. However, conflicting advice about running arimidex throughout the cycle means I haven't made up my mind about that yet either.

I don't want to add anything else, like dbol, just yet either. My aim is not to train like an Olympian but just to keep doing what im already doing but hopefully more and heavier with better recovery. At my age I don't see the sense in risking injury just to workout in a way that I couldn't hope to maintain when off cycle again. Hope that all makes sense and obviously I welcome any input
Thanks to all of you

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 05-09-2013 at 03:19 PM.

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0