View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 02:29 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Completed week three, nine more to go. Awaiting the test to kick in, anxiously. Still popping 50 mg of the proviron a day. Horny as hell with the proviron from the second day of taking them. The wife is enjoying that side affect. We've had more sex, with longer duration, and in numerous positions the past three weeks than possibly the last 3 months of 2012!

Just awaiting that test to kick in now. Been struggling a bit with some sinus issues, perhaps a secondary reaction to the test. Using allegra D and/or mucinex D to deal with it. Hoping it will pass eventually.

Gym time has been going well. While not seeing the strength gains yet, I've used the past three weeks to tune the routines for the upcoming run. Really focused on covering each muscle group. When the cycle ends, I want to ensure I provided my body with optimal opportunity to appreciate the benefits which were offered.

Diet in check. Whey shake in the AM, casein shake before bed. Past three weeks I've limited carbs (except fruit, veggies), reintroducing some in the coming week. Sweet potatoes, brown rice, and oatmeal, none of these to be consumed after 2 pm. Cycling the carbs on/off the past year or so, really does wonders to strength gains when you clear the body for a few weeks and then pull them back in.

Week 4 ahead, hoping this is the week!

Sent via mental transmission.

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0