Old 04-10-2011, 09:36 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triplex07 View Post
I do know somebody that did get an infection. He has always followed proper injection procedure, and his wife is a registered nurse. I'm not saying that was the reason, but it makes sense. The thing that bothers me is that the PDF was released back in JAN. If the company wouldn't of been shut down, and msn didn't write that article.. What are the odds that any of us would of found out??

My advice would be : Throw away any prep pads you do have on hand, and buy new ones.. They are cheap enough to buy. Stay away from anything made by Triad Group to be safe...
So true, they are cheap.

I was at Walmart last night and checked their alcohol pads (Equate and Reli-On) but both of them are also from the Triad Group. I asked a manager about them being recalled and he said that they have not been notified of a recall and they have not had any complaints of using them. BS answer so I printed the info out and will take it to them tomorrow.

There is one thing from the PDF file:

Quote:
There has been ONE report of a potential contaminant out of hundreds of millions of products sold.
The MSNBC report shows that it was three months later when testing showed other contamination was found.

So what this comes down to is to make sure what you are now buying is from some other company as the "recalled" products are still out there for sale.

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0